Re:store Justice Outreach Associate
Location: Los Angeles and San Francisco
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Re:store Justice, a rapidly growing criminal justice non-profit is seeking a dynamic Outreach Associate to work on administrative tasks, outreach, organizing, and community building. We are looking for someone who enjoys making connections, has a can-do attitude, and can keep up in a fast paced ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about criminal justice reform, restorative justice, and human rights. Those who have had direct contact with the criminal justice system, including the formerly incarcerated, are encouraged to apply. The Outreach Associate will work directly for our Deputy Director. For more information on our work: restorecal.org.
The duties for the Los Angeles/San Francisco-based Outreach Associate are included below.
- Answers phones, checks mail, responds to requests for information.
- Schedules meetings, prepares materials for meetings, programs, and other events.
- Responds to administrative requests from CDCR and other entities.
- Maintains files and helps create presentations for trainings.
- Maintains incarcerated, survivor, and law enforcement membership databases, ensuring contacts are up to date.
- Responds to requests from incarcerated membership and loved ones in a timely manner.
- Organizes for local community engagement and conducts consistent outreach to individuals and partners.
- Other duties as required.
How to Apply: Please apply by sending your cover letter and curriculum vitae, and a brief writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large response, we may not be able to respond to each application. Thank you for your interest!